The domains robotina.com, robotina.si, hiq-universe.com, hiq-home.com, cybroweb.com and solar-cybro.com are owned by the company Robotina d.o.o.., OIC Hrpelje 38, 6240
These legal notices relate to the websites listed above. By using these sites, you agree that we store and process your information in the ways described in the following statements.
With these websites, Robotina d.o.o. wishes to improve public access to information on our work, initiatives, research, ongoing projects, developed solutions, as well as on the team that forms Robotina d.o.o. Our goal is to publish timely and accurate information; however should you nevertheless discover a mistake and inform us about it, we will try to eliminate it as soon as possible. The company Robotina d.o.o. does not assume any legal or other responsibility for the information published on these websites.
The information published on these sites:
• is intended exclusively for general information;
• is not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up-to-date;
• may include links to external websites over which we have no control and for which we cannot assume any responsibility;
• is not professional advice (if you need specific advice, please contact us at email@example.com).
While we constantly aim to minimize the number of errors caused by technical problems, some data or information may occur in files or formats that is not entirely error-free. This may disrupt or disable the operation of our services. Robotina therefore accepts no responsibility for the problems caused by the use of these or any external websites.
This statement, however, shall not limit the liability of Robotina d.o.o. for any action contrary to the applicable law, nor shall it exclude the liability of the company for acts for which exclusion of liability is not legally permitted.
Reproduction is permitted provided that the sources used are clearly identified, unless otherwise specified. Where authorization is required to reproduce or use written or multimedia information (sound, images, software, etc.), the authorization obtained shall invalidate the general authorization referred to above and shall clearly indicate any restrictions regarding the use of the relevant information.
Numerous websites hosted on the Robotina d.o.o. server contain the "Contact" link enabling you to send us an electronic mail messages to the contact mailbox. When sending such a message, only the personal details that are necessary for replying will be collected. If you have any questions concerning the processing of your email and personal information, please include them in your message, and we will make every effort to address them to provide an appropriate answer.
Electronic mail messages including any attachments you receive may contain confidential and/or privileged information, are the property of Robotina d.o.o. and are intended exclusively for the addressee. In case you have received the message in error, please inform the sender and immediately destroy the message. Any unauthorized disclosure, distribution or copying of the content of the message is expressly prohibited. The opinions contained in this electronic mail message do not necessarily reflect the views of Robotina d.o.o. Electronic mail messages are scanned for viruses.
Electronic services hosted on Robotina d.o.o. servers are online services designed to exchange data between users of services on the one side and web applications located on
Robotina d.o.o. servers or subdomain on the other side. The following types of electronic services are provides on our servers:
1. Business services and applications for our clients/users. Business services and applications can be accessed exclusively by registered customers.
2. Publicly available services and demo services that provide citizens, media, companies, administrations and decision makers easy and efficient access to information, thereby
increasing transparency and improving the understanding of our services and products.
3. Interactive communication services which improve contacts with citizens, businesses, civil society and public entities, thus promoting exchange of opinions and setting up feedback mechanisms, thereby contributing to the creation of activities, services and products of Robotina d.o.o
Whilst you can browse most web sites without providing personal information, in some cases you will be asked to provide personal information in order to access electronic services you want to use. The Company Robotina d.o.o. is committed to protecting users' privacy. The protection policy is derived from the National Data Protection Act (ZVOP) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Whenever such information is requested from you, this will be treated in compliance with the provisions of the abovementioned Regulation.
Robotina d.o.o. web sites may contain links to third-party websites. Since we do not have any control over these sites, you are strongly advised to read their privacy statements.
7.1. What data is collected?
The purpose of using this data and the technical means that we use to collect personal data is exclusively to the extent necessary to achieve the goal of the services. No data will be used for any purpose which would be incompatible with such a goal.
7.1.1 Information we may collect from you:
1. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes the information you provide when registering to use our website or when subscribing to our services, making requests and applications for additional services (including queries, offers and promotion), making enquiries or reporting problems. Data may include, but not limited to, information such as your name, address, telephone and email address.
2. In order to improve our communication with you and to improve our products and services, we may ask you to provide more information about yourself, e.g. your professional interests and your experience with us, as well as more detailed contact preferences. providing us with any personal information, you agree that we can use them in accordance with our services and your preferences.
3. If you contact us, we may keep a record of the correspondence.
4. We may ask you to fill in questionnaires we use for research purposes; however, you do not need to respond to them.
5. Details of transactions made through our website.
6. Details of your visits to individual websites or the sources you accessed or downloaded.
7.1.2 IP addresses
We may collect information about the computer, including, where available, the IP address, the operating system and browser type for analytical purposes. This is statistical data about visitor and user behaviour patterns designed to improve services and does not identify any individual user.
The law allows us to store cookies on your machine if these are essential for the proper functioning of the website. We may also store other non-essential cookies subject to your prior permission. Our websites use essential cookies but also some non-essential cookies.
This is not done to track or to identify individual users, but to obtain information about the computer systems in order to improve our services. Without the knowledge obtained about the systems which allow us to use these cookies, we would not be able to provide our services. For detailed information about the cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them, visit our Cookie Statement
7.2. Where do we store your data?
1. All the information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
2. Where we assigned you or where you set a password that allows you access to individual services, you are required to keep these passwords confidential. Do not share these passwords with anyone.
3. The data we collect from you is stored on servers within the European Community (EC).
Nonetheless, through online applications or accesses, data may be processed by non-EC staff who provide services directly to us or provide services as web service providers on our servers. These staff can, among other things, administer the services at robotina.com or subdomains, meet your orders, process your payment details and provide support for subdomain services. By submitting your data, you agree to this storing or processing.
7.3. Who has access to your personal data?
1. Your personal information will never be disclosed to third parties except in the case of legal obligations. In this case, we will inform you before taking any action.
2. Please take note of any legal notices where these are specifically mentioned for subdomain services.
7.4. How to access information, verify their accuracy and correct where necessary
As a person whose data is processed, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data on justifiable grounds, unless data was supplied to fulfil legal obligations, if data is necessary for the execution of a contract in respect of which you are one of the contracting parties, or if it is used for a purpose for which you have given your explicit consent.
7.5. How long is your data kept?
Data is stored only to the extent necessary to fulfil the purpose of collecting and further processing your data.
Any amendment to these Legal Notices will be posted on this website.
Version: 1.1, May 2018